Trilby Jazz Terra Di Siena
- FREE cash on delivery
- Express shipping in 24 hours
- Easy return within 30 days
The model Classic Jazz Trilby for men is a symbol of the modern gentleman. With a timeless seductive charm, it was born in London in the early 900s and spreads among the men who want it enhance elegance while maintaining a certain sobriety.
Its modern line adapts to all types of looks, from the everyday sportsman to the more distinguished one.
The folding done by hand enhances the trendy and classic chic style of the headdress.
- Two versions available: pure merino wool or 100% rabbit felt, with a shiny appearance and a soft effect on the garment.
4 classic and elegant colors to add a touch of class to any type of outfit.
- Striped grosgrain gasket 4 cm with side bow and hand-forged brass logo.
- 100% Made in Italy, handmade in our family workshop as since 1947.
- Measurements: crown height 10.5 cm hollowed in the center and with front side drafts.